1991 911 964 RS NZ New
Very rare Right Hand Drive RS Light Weight 964.
Purchased new by life member Oli Newbegin and raced through out NZ with much success by several of our Club's top drivers.
Purchased by current owner in 2014 and then went through a full restoration.
I am down sizing my collection.
Expressions of interest to Garry Cliff on 027 433 4404 or email email@example.com.
1982 Porsche 924 Turbo $25,500 ono
- 46,000 Miles registered new in New Zealand in September 1982, I am the third owner - the previous owner owned it for 34 years.
- I suspect your first thought is why am I selling this unique vehicle, I just have not used it as soon after buying it I was able to purchase the car I had been trying to buy for some time.
- The 924 Turbo is unique in the world and more so in New Zealand, most were left hand drive very few right hand drive ones were made.
- A 924 tubo is not just a 924 with a turbo fitted; it is a totally different Beast. With a special Porsche head and turbo as well as may other suspension and engineering changes; disc brakes front and rear, it is a very balanced vehicle with front engine and rear transaxle.
- Porsche Germany have provided the following documentation, compression 8.5:1 177HP built to Hong Kong specifications but delivered directly new to New Zealand in 1982.
- It is fitted with a factory octane loop in the engine compartment which retards the ignition by 7 degrees to accommodate lower octane fuel.
- Its registration did lapse for a brief time. I have the full documentation of its ownership.
Vehicle is in Christchurch, has been garaged by myself and previous owner.
Contact Neville 027 433 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1978 Porsche 930 Turbo
- Original RHD “widow maker”
- 93,000 miles.
- All engine work has been done by Motorscience which has included but not limited to the following: New turbo unit, replaced all fuel system parts, brakes redone etc.
- Has new set of classic Pirelli tyres.
- Always garaged and well looked after.
- Located in Auckland.
Contact: Ken - email@example.com or mobile 0220686088
1979 911 Targa $99,000
- 2 year professional restoration
- Every bolt has been off this car and replaced or refurbished
- Finished in Guards Red 2K
- Polished Fuchs
- All trim re-chromed or new
- All new rubber seals
- All new brakes and brake lines
- Top end engine rebuild
- All corrosion repaired including kidney panels.
Contact Brian on 021 070 2174 or thru @brian.porschaholic
2010 Porsche Carrera S 997.2 X51 factory upgrade.
- Showroom condition example of a rare X51 manual 911.
- Original factory car.
- 56,080 km.
- Just had major service done at 56000km.
- Always been garaged.
- 408 brake horsepower.
- Reg expires September 2021. Warrant expires February 2021
Email Brendan and Una on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 464197
1954 BN1 Healey 100.
- Has had a ground up restoration.
- Red with black leather & Chrome wires.
- 4 speed BN2 box with o/drive.
- Updated shocks & electronic ignition.
- Heritage certificate.
Phone:09 436 3189.
1996 Porsche 993 TT (brought over from Canada)
- Recent full service (85K kms) at Continental Porsche
- New set (< 100 kms) Michelin Pilot Sports
- Well looked after iconic 911
- Located in Auckland
Porsche 987 Boxster S, 2006 $35,000.00 ono
Recent total fluids service, including, transmission, final drive and engine oil (Mobil 1)
New iridium plugs, K & N air filter, Brake fluid flush.
New Alpine bluetooth head unit and reversing camera.
Paint coated in Amazing Glaze paint protection, German number plates
Full service history receipts. New WOF and Reg
Trading up to the same car, same colour but later model
Jon Sarten; 027 808 3869
If you would like to advertise on our website and you are a member it is free, simply email our webmaster your information to load.
However if you aren't a member it costs $30.00 NZD for a two month listing. Payment can be made to our account ASB -12 3064 0177562 00.